Updated January 2021
Provide oversight and direction on research and sponsored programs administration issues and initiatives. Advise the Vice President for Research and Vice President for Finance on policies and practices regarding research and sponsored programs administration and compliance and on how to address compliance issues.
- Address key research and sponsored programs administration and compliance issues and convene working groups as needed to address issues or to support initiatives.
- Work with the DLCs and central offices in maintaining an environment that supports compliance and strong internal controls.
- Provide leadership and oversight in making sure that research administrators are properly informed and trained in research administration and compliance issues.
- Monitor progress on the RACC Road Map and provide oversight, direction, guidance and support to RACC sponsored research and sponsored programs administration initiatives.
- Provide regular monitoring of research and sponsored programs administration reports and metrics. Review status of key compliance issues including but not limited to salary certification, cost transfers, cost sharing, service facility management, allocation issues, record keeping and retention, etc.
Six to seven meetings per year
Representative Assistant Deans and senior staff from the Schools/Areas, Assistant Provosts from the Provost Office and the Office of the VPR, senior staff from VPR, VPF, Human Resources (HR), Information Systems and Technology (IS&T), Audit Division and Risk Management and Compliance Services (RMCS)
Maria T. Zuber, Vice President for Research
Glen Shor, Executive Vice President and Treasurer (pending a new Vice President for Finance)
Ron Hasseltine, Assistant Provost for Research Administration, VPR
Pam Buckley, Senior Director, Practice and Process Improvement, VPF
Ken Goldsmith, Assistant Dean, School of Architecture and Planning (SAP)
Elizabeth Lennox, Assistant Dean, School of Engineering (SOE)
Marc Jones, Assistant Dean, School of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (SHASS)
Heather Williams, Assistant Dean, School of Science
Heather Finney, Curran, Senior Associate Director, Financial Planning and Operations, Sloan School
Eileen Ng Assistant Dean, Schwarzman College of Computing (SCC)
Doreen Morris, Assistant Provost, Office of the Provost
Colleen Leslie, Assistant Provost for Research Administration, VPR
Carol Wood, Director of Research Administration Support, VPR
Danielle Khoury, Controller, VPF
Kathleen McGrath, Director of Financial Operations, VPF
Saumya Khanduja, Manager of Institutional Risk Services, RMCS
Michael Moody, Institute Auditor, Audit Division
Eamon Kearns, Senior Director, Emerging Solutions, IS&T