Guidance to Faculty and Principal Investigators Regarding International Activities
The MIT Office of the General Counsel and the Office of the Vice President for Research have jointly compiled the below FAQs to assist the MIT community with common concerns regarding international activities at MIT.
Click the links below to get answers to common questions in each topic area:
- External Academic Appointments and Other Outside Professional Activities
- Grant Review, Co-Authorship and Other Customary Academic Activities in an International Environment
- Letters of Recommendation and Media Interactions
- International Travel and Conferences
- The Entity List and Other U.S. Sanctions Lists