The mission of the Research Administration hub is to foster a sense of community and provide broad support to research administrators at MIT by collaborating and coordinating with stakeholders across campus.
- Customer Service and Support – Getting answers for all of your questions.
- Community Building – Coordinating regular gatherings, educational opportunities, working groups.
- Education – Coordinating and expanding offerings
- Talent Management – Supporting the research administration employee lifecycle.
- Pipelines Development – Enhancing awareness of research administration as a career and supporting the career development of research administrators.
- Mentoring – Enhancing the knowledge and practice of mentoring in research administration.
If you have a question, or need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.